Cardiovascular disease is the most common cause of morbidity and mortality in Scotland. Members of our internationally outstanding Research Centre benefit from:
- Networking amongst a critical mass of leading researchers
- Infrastructural support resulting from serial success in national strategic funding competitions, including a current British Heart Foundation Research Excellence Award which supports Edinburgh as a BHF Centre of Research Excellence (BHF CoRE)
- State-of-the-art facilities for fundamental and translational research from bench to bedside
- Access to a cluster of expert-led core shared research facilities
- Innovative programmes for postgraduate training and clinical and biomedical career development
- Close links with neighbouring research centres within the Queen's Medical Research Institute and clinical research opportunities within the Royal Infirmary at Little France.
If you are interested in joining the Centre ...
- view vacant staff posts
- view studentship opportunities on the 'Training' tab
- contact us to discuss support for external fellowships and other funding that may be available